Modular Road System w/ Reversible Forest Terrain

craft

Hey guys!.. if you need something quick and easy for your icrpg games… let me know if this helps

This is fantastic! I’m definitively going to used this for my campaign.Subbed and look forward to more videos! :herocoin:

Thanks! Appreciate that! Would love to see how it turns out def.

Awesome, dude! Thanks for the share, this is great!

Man, this is exactly what i need next! Have already made some modular Cave Parts and some … i call it the Ancient Ruin :wink:
Now for some Overworld Basic Stuff. Cool Idea, i will copy that in some way

and subbed! Ring the Bell, Man!

Nice! Yea man… def would like to see how it comes out! Thanks for the watch… much appreciated

Cool stuff man, nicely done!

1: this channel, nick…dude this will be fun seeing you evolve!! too hype
2: LOVE your quick/rearrange style! I’m doing the flip of my forest board like this…too good

HF

and subbed (those road signs tho)

AW MAN! Thanks HF! This is really awesome to read… really appreciate the support… everyones been awesome with a lot of positiveness… Feel like this is appropriate to show… the first big board I made years ago, after my test pieces, to use positive space! Thanks again HF!

Nice Job dude! I’m gonna try this out this weekend I think. Subbed.

NICE!.. Thanks for the watch! Make sure to tag me on the finished product!

subbed great work i really liked the scifi set

Thx e3!.. def going to be more for sure

bloody brilliant Nick! This is legit, can’t wait to see what you build next

Thx nick! Appreciate that!

Hey everyone… thank you again for all you guys support… this community has been awesome and its really humbling especially to someone who is just joining the community to be a part of it… wanted to share some in game pics of the board in use…

Those look so good, dude! I don’t have roads painted in, but I totally am using your idea for the next board. I’m a big fan of modularity for terrain. I meant to share the two sides of my main board a while ago, better late than never. Cut stone and wilderness. :blush:

NICE!! yea im with you on the modularity… i want everything i make to have longevity in my arsenal… set pieces look awesome… but modularity juss maximizes your time indef… i like what u did on the borders too! Give me that game board feel but made in the cave the boards being played in! I def wanna see the end product too…