Modern/Cyberpunk Tokens

art

*Edit: thank you very much for the interest in the tokens! I should have said in the original post these are available to patrons at patreon.com/daydreamsandtinkering, or on my website daydreamsandtinkering.com.

Hey Shield Wall!
I thought I’d share some screenshots from Roll20 showcasing some modern/cyberpunk assets I made. The theme for this small pack is “Office” since it seems an eventuality that players need to move through those kinds of environments to obtain info, sneak around, and possibly hit a high profile target. Assets are prompts for play so there are computers to access, cover opportunities and light elevation changes for combat, and some that are just set pieces. Hope you like it, I’m off to create more!

Can these be purchased on DriveThru @Chaologic?!??

I’ve never done anything on Drivethru before, and I don’t know a good pricing structure.

Become a Patreon good sir!

They are awesome. Any chance to get them split up by item to avoid the connector lines? Or I can do it myself and share it here if you allow?

Patreon up ya free-loader :man_farmer:
He jus released the kit there

What Patreon? He didn’t say anything about a Patreon in his post, so how should I know? I don’t appreciate being called a freeloader as I am anything but. Sore spot.

He’s just playing around, but I understand that doesn’t come across digitally sometimes. :slight_smile:
I do have a Patreon if you’re interested in the deluge of content coming. It’s still very new and I’m still getting my legs beneath me with it, but this pack and the future ones like it are directly from my supporters. You can check it out at patreon.com/daydreamsandtinkering. No pressure to support or anything. :slight_smile:

Thank you for being an advocate! :smile:

Thank you, I will check it out!

LOL do not fret my friend. There was no animosity meant, just a friendly wiggle of the finger.

You can relax around here, but for future topics you can read my posts with 100% non-aggressivness. 120% when I use a emoji!

I’m stretched thin on monthly Patreon pledges. I’m pretty sure my Boss will kill me if I add another ongoing expense to our budget, but I could get away with a one-off purchase here and there, which is why I asked about availability on DriveThru. I value Chaologic’s art immensely.

I will definitely look into that. If you have any insight, I’m open to learning. :slight_smile:

Setting up a DTRPG account is super easy. It’s a bit of work to maintain but why leave extra cash. I am always surprised not more Patreons that create RPG stuff also sell it through an outlet. You can always contact their sales staff, they are usually super helpful. Itch.io is also a rising contender.

Dude, this set looks so good! Your skills are notching up for sure!

I thought you offered purchases of each kit on your website? Or perhaps I am mistaken?

Very cool, keep on the good work. ^^

Yeah, digging these assets…could definitely be used on a space station as well. Cool stuff :+1:t3:

I haven’t put it on the site because as soon as I finished it I put it on Patreon. It’s just tokens, no associated rooms or anything, so I’m thinking I might put it on my site for like $2. The plan is to have a few token packs a month and hand those to patrons first so the value exceeds $5 for them. I’m not good at business stuff, I just like drawing and would like to make a few coins off of it if I can, haha.

That’s probably the best explanation: I’m not good at business stuff yet and have no strategy beyond “draw a lot,” bwahaha!

Heck yes! There will be a wide range of modern, cyberpunk, and sci fi scattered in there. :slight_smile:

That is great, your own site is even better then DTRPG.