MindFrame mod for Warp Shell

Hey hey!

I’ve spent a while trying to combine personality type (Carl Jung’s cognitive functions / depth typology and Enneagram) into a playable RPG. My ultimate goal is create a system that people can play and learn about themselves and others. I went at it through analogies and metaphorically connecting the different aspects of the personality type systems.

Just a quick run-through of the system: You are a Pilot (based on Enneagram type) and you have a MindFrame (Power suit of sorts, like in the game WarFrame) that has 4 different SLOTS with different tiers of dice. In those SLOTS, you can choose different CORES (cognitive functions). They all get set up in the MindFrame Blueprint like your MBTI type (Myers-Briggs codes are like INFP, ESTJ, ISTP, INTJ, ENTP, etc). I made a bunch of modules that metaphorically act as abilities (some are a stretch, but they work in my mind!) for each of the 8 CORES and a couple little adventures.

I GM’d one session on it. It was fun - though it was stressful as my first attempt at GMing. I don’t think the system is going the direction I want it necessarily, but just kind of feel like I should share it to 1) get it out of my grasp and 2) share ideas with people that might be able to take something helpful from it.

That being said, I would like some feedback on it if you have any so that maybe I can salvage it or make this next attempt a bit simpler.

I’ve attached a link to the document.

If nothing else, there are like 90 different “modules” (abilities) to browse through.

Much love,
Sherman

wow. that is a lot of cool all wrapped up it one awesome bundle. well done:grin:

Thank you. :slight_smile: