Micronomicon Kickstarter

Hey friends! Thought I’d share a current KS book out there that would pair nicely with our own ICRPG Magic book…it’s designed for Tiny d6, a minimalist system, but really pretty flexible and openly adaptable/usable for ANY system (and we know how easy it is to incorporate things into ICRPG). Anyway, it’s chock full of ideas, spells, items, types of magic, settings and adventure ideas…check it out:

Full disclosure, I am writing one of the micro settings (ready to go worlds/settings/campaign ideas a GM could just take & Run with…one-shots!? Yes!): INKSLINGERS - imagine a world where arcane tattoo artists could give normal people the ability to cast spells through the arcane sigils they tattoo on the body. A mysterious plague decimates the population. The Inkslinger Guild learns how to bring back the dead…by tattooing their portrait on a corpse. Now the city is struggling to deal with an influx of newly born/returned dead trying to find their place in the city, people with newfound and often uncontrollable powers, and a powerful, rich, and influential guild that challenges all authority.

I hope you’ll check out the KS and partner the Micronomicon up with your ICRPG Magic book!

I’m actually thinking about including a deck of cards as an add-on. Would that make this more ICRPG-friendly?

@Alex What do you think? This book is already so close to system neutral…what could make this really flex with ICRPG? How could it further compliment @Runehammer ‘s Magic book and the ICRPG system in general?

This is a good question for me to be thinking about because if we do a deck of, say, spell cards, I want to be USEFUL and not just a pretty thing that gathers dust on the shelf.