Master Edition - Cutting Room Floor

Hey everyone. Been chewing through the Master Edition PDF and have been loving it. I only briefly looked through the new QuickStart Rules when they had originally dropped so a lot of this is new to me and I am loving the revision, new artwork and layouts.

I did notice though that some content seems to have been cut from the original books. The main thing I have noticed is the brief breakdowns of campaign concepts for each of the worlds seems to be entirely absent. The Ghost Mountain campaign and Door to Ardenmoor scenario were some of the most inspiring breakdowns I’ve ever come across and I am kinda bummed these got the knife. Although, I can see why these things would be cut considering the massive tome of a book this has already become - but am curious if I am missing out on content from the original Vigilante City and Blood and Snow books.

Can anyone fill me in on the things I may be missing from the other two World Supplements?
Has anyone else noticed any content that didn’t make the cut? Do you hope that some of these bits of content make it into a future ICRPG product?

Hank has stated that the Master Edition Book is meant to contain the core rules and settings. Otherwise, adventures are being left up to GMs to develop and are not being included as part of the core rules.

As for whether the adventures will be included in a future supplement, I am not aware of any plans to include them in any other works. But you never know.

Hank mentioned a free “adventures and bits” supplement in passing on Discord the other day. Probably a stay tuned for more info thing.

ICRPG Adventures: Master Edition? :smiley:

I don’t know if that will ever be a thing. But we will see.

As I 've mentioned in a few places now, the DTPRG PDF sale (and free to patrons) will include a large collection of beneath the door, red sword, and EVERY OTHER adventure ever published for ICRPG all in one PDF. I did not add these to the ICME because 400 pages was already as big as I wanted to go :slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply! Can’t wait to fill my lumpy head with all of the ones I missed.