Master Edition B&W paper back pretty good!

Just got my B&W paperback edition of ICRPG Master Edition. Sure these pages would look fantastic in color and a nice thick paged hardback, but I’ve got to say this is a great tome for the low price on DriveThru! It’s easy to read, to flip through, and not too thick to throw in a bag and head out the door. Here’s the pic of this beauty (along with some of my favorite desk items LOL).

Hell yeah, same here man! I got mine about 3 weeks ago, and I love it. I would be lying if I didn’t say that one day I would love to replace this with the ‘real’ version, but until then, this is awesome!

Oh For sure! Ill eventually get it and keep the hard back at home but the paper back will be my “on the go and mark it up” book lol

Master Edition: Like Core 2.0 set on overload… :boom:

(I dig my paperback. :+1: )

I already own 2e, worlds and magic, so It would of been a stretch to get the hardcover, Modiphius made my mind up by asking nearly £9 to post in the UK, when they’re based in the UK. Looking forward to receiving my soft cover.

Yeah man I totally understand, it was awesome of Hank to throw this deal on DriveThru. It’s a no brainer if you just want a physical copy for cheap! I’ve enjoyed the feel of mine, sit in my chair and read it on and off for about 6 nights straight lol