Master Ed. “Hero Essentials” Table needs update

I searched for a post on this and could not find one, so apologies if I missed it and this has been mentioned.

On page 376, the d20 “Alfheim Hero” table references 2E races (small folk, hill folk) and classes (commander, leader, archer, guardian) that have been edited out of the Master Edition. This might be confusing to players not familiar with these 2E references.

I Need Your Help! What is your favorite ICRPG Community Content?

I fixed this, and the D20 Gear charts for Alfheim and Warp Shell! I did my best with removing references to gear that is no longer in the book, referencing it where it could be found, and doing my best with replacing those things with available items from the starting gear lists. Behold!

D20 ALFHEIM HERO

1: Elf Archer: The essence of Elven tradition: deadly, precise. Build for DEX and MAGIC
2: Dwarf Guardian: Toughest metal-clad fighters in Alfheim. Build for CON and DEFENSE
3: Gerblin Thief: Fast, invisible footpads and cat burglars at their best. Build for DEX and BASIC EFFORT
4: Human Fighter: A versatile fighters with the heart of a lion. Build for WEAPON DAMAGE and STR
5: Torton Hero: Mighty defenders with a love of nature. Build for HP and BASIC EFFORT
6: Elf Assassin: The merciless dagger of our time. Build for DEX and WEAPON DAMAGE
7: Dwarf Soldier: Stout hammer-wielders who stand firm. Build for WEAPON DAMAGE and CON
8: Gerblin Sniper: Where did that arrow come from? There! In the trees! Build for DEX and WIS
9: Human Wizard: Scholars and sages drawn to arcane knowledge. Build for INT and MAGIC
10: Torton Scout: An explorer of their new home. Build for WIS and BASIC EFFORT
11: Elf Mage: Elder beings with dark secrets and darker hearts. Build for INT and ULTIMATE
12: Dwarf Commander: No warrior holds so firm to valor. Build for CHA and DEFENSE
13: Gerblin Priest: Wee of frame, but fierce of soul. Build for WIS and MAGIC
14: Human Leader: Strategic, shrewd, and proven in war. Build for CHA and WEAPON EFFORT
15: Torton Priest: Gentle guardians who speak for the trees and stones. Build for WIS and STR
16: Elf Scout: Swift-footed acrobats. Build for DEX and WIS
17: Dwarf Outsider: The grey Dwarves are hard as iron. Build for DEFENSE and BASIC EFFORT
18: Gerblin Scout: Here is a fleet, stealthy runner. Build for DEX and WEAPON EFFORT
19: Human Archer: A rapid firing death machine. Build for DEX and ULTIMATE
20: Torton Refugee: A survivor of vast conflict seeking refuge. Build for CON and BASIC EFFORT

D20 ALFHEIM HERO GEAR

1: Soldier: Spearman’s Kit or Crossbow and Bolt Kit, Common Shield, Mender’s Toolbox, Mixed Armor
2: Dabbler: Healer’s Case, Quarter Staff and Wraps, Traveler’s Garb, Spyglass (Ghost Mountain loot #27)
3: Nomad: Bow and Quiver, Traveler’s Garb, Maps, Nomad’s Bundle (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME)
4: Siege: Battle Axe and Harness, Mender’s Toolbox, Common Shield, Climbing Gear
5: Caster: A Wizard’s Blade, Spell Book, Scrivener’s Kit (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME for the 3 previous items), Spyglass (Ghost Mountain loot #27)
6: Hunter: Bow and Quiver, Spear Kit, Traveler’s Garb, Adventurer’s Pack
7: War Arrow: Bow and Quiver, Magic Arrows (Ancient Loot #4), Sword and Scabbard, Mixed Armor
8: Crusher: Battle Axe and Harness, Spear Kit, Iron Shield, Heavy Plate and Chain Armor
9: Outcast: Adventurer’s Pack, Quarter Quarter Staff and Wraps and Wraps, Traveler’s Garb
10: Thief: Rope and Hook, Knife Belt, Bow and Quiver, Mixed Armor
11: Miner: Battle Axe and Harness (as pick axe), Miner’s Pack, Berserk Ring (Ancient Loot #80)
12: Mender: Quarter Staff and Wraps, Knife Belt, Healer’s Case, Traveler’s Garb
13: Wizard: A Wizard’s Blade, Adventure’s Pack, Spell Book (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME), Spyglass (Ghost Mountain loot #27)
14: Warrior: Knight’s Weapon Harness, Battle Axe and Harness, Iron Shield, Plate and Chain Armor
15: Marksman: Crossbow Kit or Bow and Quiver, Masterful Boots (Ancient Loot #7), Climbing Gear, Magic Arrows (Ancient Loot #4)
16: Lunatic: Knight’s Weapon Harness, Masterful Coats (Ancient Loot #75), Spell Book (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME), Adventurer’s Pack, Miner’s Gear
17: Wanderer: Quarter Staff and Wraps, Berserk Ring (Ancient Loot #80), Adventurer’s Pack
18: Duelist: Sword and Scabbard, 50 Coin, Mixed Armor, Adventurer’s Pack
19: Prisoner: No gear
20: Highborn: Masterful Boots, A Wizard’s Blade, Spell Book (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME), Masterful Coats (Ancient Loot #75)

D20 WARP SHELL HERO GEAR

1: Soldier: Vibro Blade or Blast Rifle, Jump Pack, Away Team Pack, Hard Suit
2: Dabbler: Karambit Blades, Blast Pistol, sacn unit, Spyglass (Ghost Mountain loot #27)
3: Nomad: Chem Rail, Link Armor, Away Team Kit, Ripsaw
4: Siege: Ion Grenade Sling, Particle Cannon, Energy Shield, Salvage Kit
5: Caster: Blast Pistol, Spell Book ((see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME) (Ghost Mountain loot #27), Salvage Kit, Spyglass (Ghost Mountain loot #27)
6: Hunter: Chem Rail, Blast Rifle, Away Team Pack, Link Armor
7: War Arrow: Pulse Rifle, Rip Saw, Energy Shield, Medical Kit
8: Crusher: Energy Blade, Energy Shield, Plasteel Armor, Blip Unit
9: Outcast: Away Team Pack, Scan Unit
10: Thief: Blip Unit, Energy Blade, Blaster, Salvage Kit
11: Miner: Ripsaw, Vac Suit, Miner’s Pack, Berserk Ring (Ancient Loot #80)
12: Mender: Blast Pistol, Scan Unit, Mender’s Toolbox, Medical Kit
13: Wizard: A Wizard’s Blade, Spell Book (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME), Energy Shield, Scan Unit
14: Warrior: Great Sword, Blast Rifle, Energy Shield, Plasteel Armor
15: Marksman: Chem Rail, Blaster, Masterful Boots (Ancient Loot #7), Jump Pack
16: Lunatic: Masterful Coats (Ancient Loot #75), Spell Book (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME), Vibroblade, Xeno Response Pack
17: Wanderer: No weapons, Berserk Ring (Ancient Loot #80), Away Team Pack
18: Duelist: Energy Blade, 50 Coin, Blaster, Energy Shield, link armor
19: Prisoner: No gear
20: Highborn: Energy Blade, Spell Book (see Magic chapter, Mage Creation section, p. 325 ICRPG ME), Masterful Coats (Ancient Loot #75), Energy Shield