MAGIC rises!

Yup ordered mine earlier! Couldn’t get here in time to brag.

I am a little slow, did you run out of print copies?

I like to smell the pages as I ingest genius. A heads up on the next run of physical copies would be great, and I would even preorder a copy before I am poor once more.

Hey @GraydenGrim, the physical print copies are just down a few days for repairs. They will be back up very soon!!!

@Alex

I appreciate the heads up, sounds about right on my timing, lol. I will just keep rubbing my hands in greedy anticipation and make sure to pack rat some semiprecious gems.

Yay! An excuse to also buy a softcover version and keep my hardback as a “special edition!”

Hardback first printing is now a collector’s edition.

Been waiting on my softcover for 2 weeks! Been checking the mail every day… killin me.

Thanks for the amazing game and book recommendations. Whiskey and reading tonight.

I see you! Now I just have to wait another 1-3 weeks because gems were only semiprecious. Softcover is on it’s way, truly appreciate the pdf bundled, thanks again.

There isn’t a way to get the hardback for a discounted price if I bought the pdf, is there? I already bought the pdf and printed it myself.:sweat_smile:

No, it works the other way around (free PDF)

Yiiihaaa. Kaboom - excellent :slight_smile:

Well if I buy the physical version, consider the extra $$ a tip. :wink:

I did that with Yoon-Suin. I think it was mentioned in a fireside chat, dont quote me, but I bought the pdf and later found I wanted a printed version.

I really like how Hank does the pdf book bundle, you know I want both.

Glorious, from mysterious origins and across the lands, a tome was added to my collection.

Actually reading my new book, I realized my worlds book missed the photo, my bad. I actually like the Ghost Mountian setting despite not being a fan of traditional wild west settings. I am just saying give it a read before bias makes you miss the beauty of an alternative setting. Thanks again Runehammer.

I see that your Copy of Core also has the same offset Cover that mine does lol.

I am also a little off, seems fitting. :wink:

Thanks all you guys for supporting MAGIC!
Please take a deep, lumpy-headed look and try some table time with these adventures, entitites and mechanics! At teh end of 2019, I’ll be gathering boatloads of feedback from the entire community!

ICRPG MAGIC is the Deal of the Day on DriveThruRPG!