MAGIC has arrived!

AHHHHHHHH! Buying as soon as I get off work! And only a week late for a birthday gift! You’re the man, @Runehammer!!

Yes! I’ve sold enough blood and can now purchase the mystical tome from the spider lady in the inter-webs!

YESSS!!! FINALY!!!

@Runehammer Somebody just hit #1!

He’s pretty consistent with his releases, that’s for sure :wink:

I’m trying to get my local game shop hooked on ICRPG. This just might have given me the “conversion” button!

Hardback on the way, currently devouring the pdf and it’s given me like 10,000 ideas for FORCES.

Well, not JUST now. It launched at 6:53 pm eastern time yesterday. By 1:30 am Eastern today, it was number two. By 8:22 am Eastern today, it was number one. It hit number one in roughly 11 hours. It is now roughly 24 hours after launch, and it is still sitting at number one.

Holding its own against an Exalted title, no less.

Bought the soft cover and the pdf (Thank you for making this affordable, as someone with a VERY fixed income its appreciated honestly)
Look forward to what ever comes next!! TY

@Runehammer, Awesome - accidentally found out about your new book from drive-thru telling me I had an update.
(Picked up a copy, of course) :wink:
Looking good from what I have seen so far!

Didn’t even know this forum existed until yesterday.
(And I’ve followed you on youtube since1k subscribers!” - imagine the voice with it - lol!)
Hope to see you back there! (not much of a FB social media guy) :slight_smile:

Still at number 2!!

For some reason I only see the option to order the PDF… any ideas Mr @Runehammer?

I had that same issue when I ordered last evening, only the PDF Version of Magic was an Option so I snagged that, but I would prefer to get it in Print to make a proper Set of the other Books.

It’s because the page numbers where done fucked up. It’s coming as print again soon

Yes, dawg! Now I have a collectible!

ya man, I was just thinking the same thing except I didn’t actually get one

yehp hard copies are offline for a few days more for this repair. I just had to do the fix for STRENGTH and HONOR! thanks for your patience

Has anybody seen a fillable Magic PC sheet?

I am sad that only the hard covers are collectors edition now. I might have to sacrifice my soft cover

Only the ones with mistakes. Hard covers will go on sale again soon.