MAGIC has arrived!

Live at last!

Wow hank thanks for your hard work and dedication to the community!!! Now come on pay day!!!

Ordering NOW!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BOUGHT IT! RAN FROM THE GYM TO GET IT!

And the Destiny Primer post is in @Dave_Thaumavore 's video too! Sweet!

Also, @Runehammer, if you would be so kind: Is there any chance we get the covers for WORLDS and MAGIC in the PDFs? I think I’ve mentioned before but it is cost-prohibitive to get the books in physical form (because shipping costs thrice the book) and I’d like for them to join CORE on the shelf and game tables.

Blown away. Totally want to run a game with mages fleeing an anti-magic inquisition…

Hats off to everyone who worked on this, it’s something ELSE.

Question: Where do we collect typos or other inconsistencies we find in our reads, @Runehammer? I’d like to keep acting in my role of typo-catching I’ve been playing since the days of the launch of CORE hahah

Oh my… Super stoked, 5 pages in… So glorious!

just hold on to em…can i have a few days off lol

Definitely, this is amazing! Just so to not create chaos is why I asked.

Any more books like this in the future? I’d love to see a Wis power book (priests/druid, etc).

I’m 40 pages into the book, and i felt the same way… i had to take a step back and really look at what was being said to understand that its coming at magic from both priest and mage classes… Although alot of wording is geared towards the mage it actually works for both when.

Ordered! And in my haste I took the print only option, even though print+PDF is the same price.
Beware!

Ordered this and Worlds yesterday! Perfect timing!

Ordered my copy this morning. I can’t wait for it to arrive. I’m stoked!!! :sunglasses:

You can pay with PayPal on Drivethru

Just purchased at Drive Thru with no issues. First read through went great. Great Job!

Ordered mine last night. Fantastic!

purchased soft cover + pdf. Will get the hard copy in 2 weeks time. I still need to buy the soft cover of the original rules as I only did pdf. Love the soft cover and size of these books. Perfect for packing with you.

Congrats @Runehammer!

AHHHHHHHH! Buying as soon as I get off work! And only a week late for a birthday gift! You’re the man, @Runehammer!!