Looking for a few good Pirates

I’ve been working on something that I’d like to get a group together to help me play test it.

I put out some tables and guides for nautical campaigns a little while ago and have been adding to that since. I’ve also played some five torches deep and have enjoyed the resource management in that game, which surprised me because I usually don’t like heavy resource management. I’m thinking of applying the concepts from Five Torches Deep into a pirate campaign within ICRPG.

I’ve also mentioned in other posts about taking existing ship rule sets and applying them to ICRPG. I’ve taken the Pirates CSG System and integrated it into ICRPG as opposed to using the chunk system.

So basically I’m taking all the sorts of my crazy ideas and putting them together into one crazy pirate style ICRPG game. If you can play after 9:00 PM Mountain Time and would be interested in an online pirate campaign drop a comment and let me know what days work best for you. If theres enough interest I’d love to start a game up.

After May 4th I’ll have some free time…and I’ll be able to play almost any night…Sundays might be occupied though.

Yeah it was kind of a mess. I fixed it. I have a lot of ideas coming together and I was trying to figure out how to convey them all.