Looking for 1-2 Long Term Players

I just had a player indicate that after our current campaign they need to step out for a few months while they focus on school. During this campaign my brother also stepped away for mental health reasons. For that reason, I am looking for 1 or 2 players to join my current group of players. We run weekly every Saturday from 12PM - 4PM UTC (7-11 AM EST for reference). This will get pushed to 1PM - 5PM UTC around November.

We are a long-running group that runs ~3-6 month campaigns, switching systems each time to try out new and different things. Our players span the gap of system preferences and everyone brings something to the table, balancing fun with serious gameplay and realizing when it’s time to commit to the drama of the game or to crack a joke for a few laughs. In my Discord server we often discuss music, video games, and other random shit between games.

Our menu for the next campaign is: Forbidden Lands, Eclipse Phase 2E, Mutant Year Zero, Lancer, Fragged Empire, Mork Borg, Altered State, or Symbaroum. If you join up early you’ll have a say in what we play next. We’re looking for someone who’s likely to stay with us for a while if the fit is right.

Message me on Discord, thirteenstrings#0566, if you are interested and we’ll chat further.

Good luck!! :smiley:
I hope you guys have fun!

Unfortunately I cannot join at those times, but I wish you guys the best of fun!