LFP ICRPG Online Sat 3/9

I’ll be running a game online on the in-browser platform Slack w/ Discord for chat this Saturday at 6pm Pacific. Game will be 2-3 hours.

3 returning players are signed up 2/3rds (@Sweenie_McGuffin & @Jkroy) of which are from here on the forums. Everyone is super cool and GREAT role players! We have room for one more.

We’re doing a DC comics adventure (taken characters are Batman, (Anti-Hero) Solomon Grundy & an original hero who is pretty amazing!) Based on a few Super Hero ICRPG adventures I’ve now run I can tell you the genre and system make a great match!

Format:

Superhero Themed ICRPG action set in the DC Universe~! Player characters are to be from the DC universe or an original custom hero if you prefer.

Build your character using ICRPG rules from the core book. The race/class do not matter, just use whatever fits the vision for your character. If you can’t find a template in the book that works, just use 8 total attribute points as you see fit. Attribute points and chosen loot should be thematic to your character. Rename your loot appropriately for your character.

If you are new or not ready with a character at game time I can provide you a pre-gen character sheet.

You’ll be welcome even if you haven’t played ICRPG yet but would like to. Ideally you’ll have a surface knowledge of the core rules. The Slack channel has a built in dice roller but you can use your own. So really you’ll just need your character sheet. There is virtually no learning curve for using Slack itself so it’s not like you have to learn another platform.

If you have any questions, hit me up, I’m happy to help!

If we get a 4th player, I’ll update here. Will it be you? Let me know and I’ll send you the invite link.

PS-there’s no membership or sign-up charges to use Slack as a free-plan user.

Update: @TYMONGER is confirmed for this Saturday’s game as well as a potential 5th player who is already in the Slack channel. So the table is full.

For the others who either messaged me as tentative or are otherwise interested, keep us in mind. I expect to schedule a couple games for the week of 3/11.