LFM Barrowmaze Saturday 5/9/20 8:30PM central

Art from Barrowmaze by Greg Gillespie

Do you dare enter the mazes deep in the swamp? Filled with terrors few return, only the bravest soul may travel these paths, for riches and glory undreamt by man.

Running a 5 torches deep Barrowmaze Game Sandbox style Saturday! I only have 2 slots left, looking around in multiple locations, let me know if you would like to join in the fun!

I would surely be interested in joining if you have space available.

You are welcome to join Shawn!!! Please join our discord, and I’ll tag you with the Barrowmaze Chat channel. You are good to build a character before hand, or we can meet before the game to knock it out very quickly.

Barrowmaze update…

After the fall of Iron Guard Brother Othar joined the party hoping to help recover his devotee Cella, the party decided to search some of the other mounds instead of the central one. They got quite the haul of loot, nearly robbed by tomb robbers. Then Vogel recovered a magic Sword, permanently enchanted with light, from this strange tomb with giant lizard statues. The animated hulks nearly decimated the party, as they fed for their lives.

Then the next day (tonight), they returned and Decided to enter the central mound this time. But before that 3 of the Mercenary group leaders approached them about what to do with the maze and the village, which is descending into panic over all the bad happening. After some debate Ragnar Lead the Norse Whisperers down into the Maze with the party, while the Boon Companions left with the remaining silver standard guards to send word to the capital of Ironguard’s fall and the towns state. Blood Sheild of the Outriders of Uleck decided they would work on building fortifications for the town. They party supplied the locals with a dozen cross bows to arm the remaining villagers.

Once the party made it into the maze, the Norse Whisperers disappeared. After some searching they managed to find the Evil Idle in the contract Brother Othar had posted. Danethar narrowly escaped death by pit with 6 Sapphire Skeletons inside. In the race to escape the maze with the idle of Set, the party’s exit was blocked by 4 fresh skeletons, still dripping with blood but stripped of all their skin. Evarwyn made the connection these skeletons were what remained of the Norse Whisperers. Sadly Vogel was beheaded in the battle that followed. It was extremely touch and go, but the party made it back, earning a huge pay day. They carried Vogel’s body back and laid her to rest in the sanctified graves of St. Ygg’s chapel.

Now word around the village is that a new Zealot of Crom is drinking farmers under the table in the Strumpet. For Blood and Glory… our saga continues.