Lethal Literacy

Thanks again to @Wildstar for another great foray into the DC universe. Tonight’s adventure took it next level: A giant spider, giant snakes, giant centipedes, zombies and yes, what we all need on a Saturday night, Solomon Grundy riding a mechanized T-Rex. Thanks to a fine team of players I think we all enjoyed the evening. Looking forward to the next adventure for this highly unlikely set of characters.

My pleasure @Sweenie_McGuffin.

Don’t forget the villain behind it all, the Bookworm! I don’t think any of the players knew him (obscure as he is). The Batman ‘66 tv show was before my time, but for whatever reason I never forgot about Bookworm from watching the reruns. So if you’re curious, look him up there. Heh

And yes, Grundy riding a mecha t-Rex is still I’m my head!

I concur with my teammate. It was a great time & I am feeling more comfortable with the systems. Our GM @Wildstar did a awesome but make sure we understood everything. And part to the way the system works we all got a moment to shine. I hope to run my own games soon. And take this game to a urban Fantasy setting very soon.