Khan's HERO CARDS is here!

khan

Ah, I see. Well, you don’t have to discard your spells. I purposefully made these cards less powerful than spells so that they don’t devalue them. You can use them side by side without any problems. These cards are one shot anyway.

If you don’t have ICRPG MAGIC, I suggest you get it to deepen the magic system in your game, that is if you are into that sort of thing. If you have MAGIC already, then I humbly suggest you get my book (shameless plug).

Oh, I have it. That’s how I knew I’d be getting quality if I bought the cards.

On the other hand, that also means I can beef up some of the spells I thought were too powerful.

Imagine that, loot in ICRPG being TOO powerful…

Thanks for the kind words!

Like I said, you have nothing to fear. You can certainly beef up the necessary spells. Having levels for spells makes that pretty easy.

Purchased! These cards are a ton of fun! I don’t typically use cards at the table, but these would be a fun addition, for sure.

Coming from you, that’s high praise!
/bows

Just like you, I usually don’t like cards at the table because I find them too fiddly and distracting but since these are used occasionally, they don’t have any downsides in that regard. All fun, no downsides (I think)!.

As a side note, I bought Altered State sooo you owe me 8.5 - 2.99 = 5.51 bucks! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That was the exact word in my head, “fiddly.” But I love how simple they are.

You’ll have to deduct my purchase of Spells and Feats.

Oh crap. Just as I was patting myself on the back for being clever.

Like any good villain, I was too busy plotting your destruction to see my impending doom. :laughing: