Kahn's page 5!

Khan’s Spells & Feats for ICRPG Vol. 2 is, frankly, amazing. But I want to especially give thanks for page 5 of this work, specifically the “Spells and Feats Can be…” section. Because folk will read it and think, “well, yeah. That’s obvious.” But sometimes even obvious things need to be written down. I’m not being sarcastic or flippant. Sometimes something everybody knows isn’t something everybody knows. Thank you, Kahn, for that.

I’m not sure but Kahn might be somebody else. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for the kind words and you are most definitely welcome!

I agree that when you read those sections, one’s reaction would most definitely will be something like “duh, why did he even bother writing this down” but sometimes even I forget those tips.

My goal was to be helpful to the readers, even more so this time than the last time. That’s why I added the SPELL ROLLERS for example, which took me days to summarize, format, check and recheck every single SPELL created for ICRPG.

I’d humbly request that you write your remarks on this thread so it doesn’t get lost in a couple of days: KHAN'S SPELLS & FEATS VOL. 2 is released!

Thanks again for the praise!

My apologies to you Nahk for misspelling your name.

That was exactly the point I wanted to get across! In my arrogance, I wanted to present the points I was making away from that thread by making their own thread. More fool I-the best place to praise Ahnk is in the same thread where everyone else is praising Hank (Wait, what?).
I’ll add my thoughts there immediately. Still, congratulations again, Khan-this is great work.

(I usually avoid comedy involving other people’s names, but as the mistake was mine, take it more as a goof on me.)

:rofl: Don’t worry, I laughed with you.

Khan -> Hank got a “wait, what?” response from me too lol! It turns out I’m his alter ego!!?!?!