Index Card Master Edition and Viking Death Squad with Modiphius

Essentially, the Master Edition is a unification of a bunch of the core worlds and settings in ICRPG. The design and layout was made to be consistent throughout the different sections, along the same lines as what you see in the Quickstart 2e.

Like you know how when you open up Blood and Snow or Vigilante City, they had their own sort of feel and design? Now they are all consistent throughout the book.

Additionally, things like MAGIC were revised a lot so that it doesn’t feel so much like its own separate system. Now, systems like Stun Powers from Vigilante City and the advanced MAGIC system feel similar. This makes it a lot easier to jump from setting to setting.

Looking through it, my own feelings are that Master Edition is really going to facilitate a GM’s mastery of all the ICRPG settings and worlds. That’s what has really changed between the original books and the Master Edition. You’re going to feel like you have a good grasp of everything ICRPG has to offer.

Hope that helps @ArtfulDodger :shield:

Great feedback. I certainly want to support Hank, but I just bought the Magic book and I have Core and Worlds. I want to be able to justify my purchase.
Thanks for the info.

Any other info at how Collectors Edition will be different?

The main differences are even better print quality (is that’s even possible), leather cover with embossed wizard lock, and ribbons.

No difference In content, just the production

UK shipping be damned, I already ordered mine :smiley:

So to clarify, I don’t own Blood and Snow now, but Master Edition would have the Blood and Snow content, such as its description of Tags?

Yes, Master Edition does have Blood and Snow and an updated version of Tags that I find more streamlined.

I hear Ozzy wants to play, but Runehammer is too busy :slight_smile:

Any updates on the pdf?
It’s been a month since the post.

Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere else already… is the Master Edition going to follow the 2nd edition Quickstart rules or the Core rules? I would assume the quickstart but would like to hear which one it is.

Possessed

It will feel very similar to the 2e Quickstart :smile: