Index Card Master Edition and Viking Death Squad with Modiphius

RUNEHAMMER (modiphius.net)

Presale starts Early Sept. for hardcover books.
ICRPG Master Edition PDF next week on Drive Thru RPG.
Viking Death Squad same.

Estimate of $50-$60 for ICRPG Master Edition (Hardback from Modiphius, PDF included with order)

There will be an Collectors Edition version with embossed cover, bookmarks, and more. It will have the same content as the ICME just a better quality and rarer book, as there may not be more print runs of it in the future.!?!? It will cost more, but no known price yet.

Viking Death Squad $ ?.?? … probably $30 (just guessing) … Buy the book, get the pdf as well. I dont know if there will be a Collectors Edition or not… more info to come.

Presale is clutch so get the word out for good distribution and a bigger print run.

More info to come…

Link to the Modiphius announcement page!

Super excited for the pre-sale! Has the $50.00 price point been confirmed?

Yes… Hankerin himself confirmed on the video stream yesterday.
The Collectors Master Edition will be a bit more, but not known how much more… the better the presale the better the price I think … and VDS does not have a price suggested to it, YET.

Game On!

I’m just watching the VOD and thought he said “around” the price of a WOTC source book but nothing was 100% confirmed.

Will be interesting to see how much it ends up in ÂŁ too for us non US residents.

Anyone know what the chances are of running out of collectors edition for icrpg? Or how long the sale will be for? ( No expendable cash until next Friday)

Will this be sold on amazon?

Oh no! I am taking a vacation to the Pocono’s about the same time as the preorder plan. I hope I can get to Wifi!

@Luther
Going by the vod on YouTube I don’t think so. Hank wants a higher quality of product and as he has joined forces with Modiphius and that enables us to get a nice book. I believe he said that to order you need to go to Modiphius website.

I am confused? So if the presale is in early Sept. My guess is that would be the week of 29-4. That when hank said first is not true of the pre-sale starting next week, Aug 22-28, Which one is true?

presale coming “next week…just a few days. links to come soon.”…

spoke to Hankerin, he stated the above.

GAME ON!

That red cover is just perfect. It looks like a tome of magic!

Will the announcement page on Modiphius turn into the ordering page once it goes live? Or should we anticipate a completely separate link?

So I found the order page here, but I never got a pre-order announcement

But $33 for shipping?

Im new here but according to the email, “ The UK pre-sales of VDS and ICME are here!!! DTRPG PDF sales will begin in a few weeks, along with US pre-sales!” so Im assuming it’s expensive shipping because the United States option is not available yet, just the UK one. (Someone please corrected me if Im wrong :+1:t3: )

It was mentioned in the Discord server, that in a few weeks the US pre-sale will become available with likely lower shipping costs.

Ah. Ok. Good to know.

Okay, that makes sense. I was wondering why the shipping was soo much.

For North Americans who want to know when they are set up locally: modiphius.us/password

Is there a list of changes from the original books to the Master Edition?
I don’t expect a comprehensive list, but the description “all revised and updated with its latest playtest data” is a little vague.