I'm selling my old 2E stuff to whoever wants it the most

craft

With the QuickStart2E (3E), dropping, it’s time for me to reboot my collection. Also, I need the space. Also, if I’m ever playing at all these days, it’s online. Here’s the set:

• Index Card RPG 2E (hardcover via drivethrurpg.com). Great condition. Covered with vinyl leather stitched with ultradurable waxed thread and non-removable foil designs
• ICRPG: WORLDS (softcover via drivethrurpg.com). Great condition. Covered with vinyl leather stitched with ultradurable waxed thread and non-removable foil designs
• ICRPG: MAGIC (hardcover via drivethrurpg.com). Great condition. Covered with vinyl leather stitched with ultradurable waxed thread and non-removable foil designs
• Age of Snakes: Adventures in a Fallen Alfheim (unique softcover Journal Edition via Amazon adhered inside of a hardcover shell via drivethrurpg.com) Autographed by the author. Covered with vinyl leather stitched with ultradurable waxed thread and non-removable foil designs
• Room Target Tokens: 9-20, printed on matte photo paper and mounted to dense, thin cardboard
• Hero Coins. 12-count, double-sided, printed on matte photo paper and mounted to dense, thin cardboard
• Metal dice. Standard set, red resin design
• Three jumbo d4 timer dice (plastic, two white, one red)
• ICRPG Index Cards: Printed on cardstock, with vinyl leather slipcase reinforced with waxed thread stitching and snap-button. Non-removable foil designs. (the letters read “Index Cards” in a common runic alphabet)
• 3 black felt bags

I made an eBay listing to keep this simple: http://ebay.us/ILas0P?cmpnId=5338273189

Those look incredible. It’s hard to believe those are originally PoD books.
Just amazing, mate.

This is worth it to get a hand-crafted, signed copy of Age of Snakes!

Yup, I put a bid on it cause I’m lazy, and this is very Cool!

Sorry, gentlefolk, it got too rich for my blood. But definitely worth every penny to whoever gets it.

Sorry, it works as a gimme/door prize for an ICRPG get together. That said, the cool factor is worth more than my blood is willing to give.

I’m thinking raffle, 1 ticket per game played, 1 ticket per hero coin awarded, 5 tickets per brought most to the table award type thing!!!

Yeeaah, it got too costy for me as well. However, is there a way to commission those cool, leather covers? :grinning:

This is what starting over looks like!

Oh yeah, duuude! Keep the tutorials coming! I’d appreciate it! :grin:
What material did you use?

For this paper booklet? I just printed it in “Booklet” form, which is a printer option on any modern home printer, then folded the center in half on each page. After that, I used a power drill to make a few holes in the crease/spine section.
Then I used waxed thread, the kind used for leather works, and looped it through the holes, using a large needle. Then knotted the end of the thread and taped it down with some gorilla tape.

I got to something something D something something CARDS before finding the translation in the description. These look cool, well done.

So is there going to be a third edition core? Is that what I’m hearing?

Presently, no. The 2e QuickStart is what the work on 3e became. There are no current plans for any additional ICRPG work.

I did the same except I used rather durable surgical composite thread. And I didn’t even come to think of adding gorilla tape. It does seem to make it look a bit less selfcmade ironically.

Woah there, what do you mean any ICRPG work? :open_mouth:
No more adventures? No more books? No more anything? Darn… this is quite the bummer. :sob:

I don’t want to speak for Hank, and I’ll never say never, but ICRPG is basically complete. You can use its versatile rules to play: fantasy, sci-fi, western, weird west, super heroes, prehistoric, Aliens, and cyberpunk, plus a few other genres like horror or Cthulhu.

As for adventures, that’s up to the community. There are several folks writing those using the ICRPG ruleset as we speak. For example, I’d love to see someone put together a compelling Altered State module.

But that doesn’t mean we’re all just walking away from game design. The fun challenge is: what’s next? And I can tell you that there are projects and ideas in the hopper.

In May, ICRPG will be four years old. That’s a wild run for a bestselling RPG. But I think it’s time to expand and see what other cool stuff we can dream up. In the meantime, no one is stopping playing the game. For me, it is definitely my system of choice, at least until Hank comes up with something better. Lol.