If You're a New User, Read This First!

I am happy to join you here this site looks wonderfully presented .
Looking forward to taking part in some great inspiring discussions.

Thank you for this. My shield added to wall.

Damn, I only just saw this. Very well done!

oh yeh don’t forget our awesome IMMORTALS discord server :slight_smile:

I’m lost & lazy. Where are the publishing guidelines?

Thanks in advance!

All hail the Lizard Slayer!
How did you get that title, during a game, I presume? :smile:

Ha! I can’t remember, now. It may have to do with an epic-tier game we played where Hank threw these nasty lizards at us. The mechanic was: if you only damaged a lizard, more of its kind showed up, as it bellowed in pain. You had to kill them outright in one blow; otherwise, their numbers became too great to handle. And by “lizard,” I mean velociraptors from hell. My character, Gilsunder, may have killed one before we fled. Gilsunder was ultimately mauled, dropped, and had to be carried over a freezing lake by a giant bird, a la Gandalf-style. A more appropriate title is probably “Lizard Flee-er.” :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hot damn! Veliciraptors from Hell! Do they happen to be Satan’s Velociraptors, by any chance? :wink:

I wouldn’t worry too much, these critters were probably meant to scare you guys off; can your teammates say they’ve killed one of them, at least? :smile:

It’s a really cool mechanic! That’s a good way to summon reinforcement as a monster without losing a turn… or too many, by the end of the battle, anyway!

I think I dropped one. But we had to flee, for sure. I don’t know they were designed for us to flee, but they may have been designed for the dilemma they posed. Hank tends to throw gnarly stuff at you. Play in a game one time. Every step is a challenge.

I would love too! I’ll keep on the lookout! Thanks! :smiley:

Very cool forum! :sunglasses::heart_eyes::sunglasses::heart_eyes::sunglasses::heart_eyes::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

Thanks man, welcome to the party!

What are you using to host the Forum? Is it built from scratch or is it a service? Thinking about building something similar for a project I’m working on.

Looks like it might be this:

The base is Discourse, but it’s custom built with a custom theme.

I’m new and appreciate this thread! :smiley:

Welcome to the Shield Wall!!!

@Dirtstarr look at this post for the name of the platform. It is Discourse.

Well said. Happy to be here.
Found 1 typo. :nerd_face:

7. Exiting Out of Posts

To return to the main thread at any time, simply. slick. on the RUNEHAMMER logo