Identifying certain Index Cards

I’m not great with artwork and I’m having some trouble identifying some of the images in Volume 1 of the index cards.

Is there a key to this somewhere? Right now I’m stuck on items 21, 23 and 24. Are they sections of wall?

I LOVE the index card concept as a way to quickly set a scene. I just want to make sure I know what I’m looking at :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance.

Those are top down map cards with a grid. So, if you need a hallway passage or a dungeon room on the fly, you can get a bit more granular than just an anchor image.

Similar question, one of the banner images has a plague doctor-lookin’ person- what is that from?

That banner is showcasing the HEROES OF THE HAMMER set of pre-gen heroes. They are a ton of super powerful, epic level pregens you can use for your games. They were made before Master Edition so they aren’t updated to match that format and a lot of the abilities and loot are not detailed, so you have the opportunity to design them however you want. And to answer specifically about the Plague Doctor one. That’s Greenwarden. A Bird Folk Priest

DriveThruRPG link

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/236159/Heroes-of-the-Hammer?

i got the book its crazy how helpful they are for giving npc examples

Cunningly disguised as a tiny plague doctor… hmm. Thanks, Kane!