ICRPG Transformers: does the stats make sense?

question

Hey everyone. As a big Transformers fan, I would love to run a game with some friends, so have been busy with charactrs and an adventure in my spare time. This is the sheet and stats I have for Jazz so far. What do you think? Any advice?

Looks good to me. Of course you need to playtest whether everything is working as you have imagined.

Does Jazz have 3 :heart:s since he has flamethrower, sound & light emitter and armor? If this is the case, it is a good use of chunks mechanic.

1 heart /Spark and basically 40 extra armor due to the Chunks.
Thanks! I’m looking forward to try this at the table. 4 Autobots to go. :blush:

i just saw the new Bumble Bee movie and thought of this post. i recommend it for all the Transformers fan that have been angry at the other movies. this was a great version, that reminded me of my youth.

would love to see a right up of an Autobot/Decepticon

A generic robot bio Form build.

Are you saying that a Transformers movie is actually good? I say extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence! :smile:

There is also a new cartoon series “Transformers: Cyberverse” that has been surprisingly enjoyably. Watching it with my son is waht got my mind working on a short game. :smiley:

@Khan it starts on Cybertron!!!

do you need more Evidence?

Morne, you never cease to amaze me man :wink: Very cool

Thanks Gary! I hope we can give this a try when I’m done. :grin:

Great to see this! I’ve been working on a little home brew that has similarities to this. I started each of the 3 chunks with 5HP. You add modules to each chunk (like adding gear, but they’re tied to that specific slot’s energy source). Each module adds 1HP to the slot. You start with 5 gear pieces, so 20 total HP. I’ve only playtested it by myself, but it seems to be functional lol.

Not sure if this is helpful information or not, but maybe something to think about?

Definitely!
Thanks so much!

should the armor rating be 6 or 16? base 10 +6?

I have it as 10 +1 +5(from the armor chunk). Is that okay?

Yeah the end result is fine, but it should read 16 in the box, not 6. Just a typo. :slight_smile:

Aren’t you on vacation man! :wink:

Ah, I see what I’ve done. The other sheets are right, I will fix this one.
Yeah, but now is the ideal time for ICRPG-goodness. :grinning:

would love to see more of this, would love to run this

Hi! I will make a new post to make it easier, I finished all the characters. Let me know what you think. :blush: