I’m working on coordinating the changes to the README with Enso (who’s hosting the repo), but it’s ready for you all.
While I update the official link in Foundry, here’s the Manifest you can use: https://github.com/jessev14/FoundryVTT-ICRPG/raw/master/system.json
I’m working on documentation that describes the data models for using Active Effects. Will include that in a Compendium in the next release and will post up here in a few with some quick tips.
And here are the notes:
ICRPG 3.0.3 Release Notes:
Tested against Foundry v9.249
This is a significant update to the core functionality of ICRPG. Special thanks to Enso who did all of the heavy lifting in coding. You can support him at https://ko-fi.com/jessev14
1. Active Effects Integration:
- Ability to modify actor and item features (e.g. stats, health, defense) though Active Effects
- Ability to associate Active Effects with Actors and Items
- Interface to add Active Effects
2. More item types:
- Weapons, Armor, Spell, Ability
- Weapons have OPTIONAL Durability and Mastery scores. When a weapon has 0 Durability, attempting to attack with it will produce an error message.
- Armor has a Defense value that modifies the actor’s Defense score when equipped. Armor also has OPTIONAL Durability and Mastery scores. When that durability hits 0, the armor provides no Defense benefit.
- Item, Weapon, and Armor Durability are OPTIONAL rules (See below) and are manually updated in the individual item in the “Loot” tab for each character.
- Spells have the 3 BASIC spell types (Holy, Infernal, Arcane)
- Spells also have OPTIONAL spell mastery values that can be updated to track spell-level mastery.
- Spell and Weapon Effort values can be customized inside each item (e.g. 1d8 instead of 1d6 for weapon effort, etc)
- Abilities have OPTIONAL mastery values that can be updated to track skill/ability mastery.
3. Global Target:
- A global variable that holds a value from 1-99
- Skill checks, Attribute Checks, Spell Checks and Attack Rolls should all go against that Global Variable (Scene Target).
- The ability to modify that value at any time
- A large, positionale d20 that reflects the global Target
4. Basic Automation:
- Players can now target NPCs or other Players
- Items, Abilities and Spells on the character sheet can now be automatically rolled by clicking the d20 to the left of the item’s name.
- The skill/item/spell roll will automatically check against the Global Target.
- If successful, an effort roll pop up will appear. Rolling effort will automatically deduct the result from the target HP.
- If the “Use NPC Defense” option is enabled (see section 6) the attack will ignore the Global Target and use the NPC or Player’s Defense score.
5. New Character Sheet:
- New Locked and Unlocked versions of the Character Sheet. Unlocked allows players to manually edit Base, Loot and other fields. Locked uses Armor and Abilities to modify the Loot values (not modifiable directly)
- Added Stun Points for Core rules Spell Cost
6. Optional System Rules (set in the System Features menu)
- Allow a DM to have Attack and Spell rolls use an NPCs Defense instead of the Global Target
- Disable OPTIONAL Item Durability
- Disable OPTIONAL Spell Mastery
- Disable OPTIONAL Ability Mastery
- We are working with some of the mod developers to enable animations
2. Advanced Magic:
- We are working to add a System Option toggle to enable the Advanced Magic as described in the ICRPG Magic supplement with the 12 types, Optional Spell Costs (HP vs Stun Points)
- Add the ability to create custom Spell Types
- Automatically increase the mastery of an ability, weapon, spell and/or spell type when rolling an Natural 20 (configurable by item type)
- Automatically apply spell effects to targets (may currently be possible)
- Add automated Conditions support
- Add Macro slots to Items, Weapons, Armor, Abilities, and Spells
- Add Vehicle types