1heart

Powers
CHA power: Radiation blast 1d8
CHA power: radiation sickness Con save or dazed for 1d4 rounds
CHA power: EMP pulse. All electronics nullified for 1d4 rounds

Weakness: Lead. Con save or unconscious for 1d4 rounds

nice. i was hoping someone was working on superheros and mutants

I think you need much more power

This was just a basic build. Would be easier to use Mutants & Masterminds and convert toughness to hearts.

I strongly agree. I’m playing around with ideas using Heroclix or Mutants & Masterminds conversions. Someone did create a Heroclix conversion to ICRPG but I don’t remember where I found it.

any thoughts on a superhero book good sir?

For rules or just inspiration? Mutants & Masterminds is the D&D of Superhero RPG’S. DC Adventures is Awesome. M&M stats for almost every DC character. I love both Marvel and DC for inspiration. I also love the TV series Heroes. Heroclix and Dice Masters are both great games if you love superheroes. :sunglasses:

i have all of the heroes unlimited book for rifts (old school) with hundreds of powers already build with upgrades and roll charts. these are what i use when trying to build new mechanics for icrpg powers.

thoughts?

Savage Worlds has a Super Powers supplement: https://www.peginc.com/store/super-powers-companion-second-edition-le/

lol. i own the first edition palladium rifts books. before they were bought out by savage worlds. they are my babies

I’ve never played RIFTS. I’ve played Marvel Superheros ( TSR), Champions, Marvel Universe, Heroclix, and Mutants&Masterminds. M&M is the best I’ve seen so far.

Rifts looks sweet but I’ve never played it.

Also Bloat Games will be publishing Vigilante City in July 2019 (still a while) but the Kickstarter has unlocked an ICRPG conversion!

I grew up on Rifts. We were rolling D20s before rolling D20s was cool.

I saw this a while ago and thought just from the cover art, that it might be a heros book for icrpg. It looks like Hanks style

Hank did a lot of the art. I backed the Kickstarter specifically for the art.

i thought it looked like his handy work. lol

@Runehammer , @Alex is there any update on if or when this is going to be a reality ???

any update on the icrpg conversion? @Seraphim

According to an email I received yesterday from Kickstarter, there will be an update next week.