ICRPG on Runehammer?

Will you succeeded?
@discobot fortune

The Gypsy answers…

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: My sources say no

@discobot roll 1d20+3

:game_die: 16

A small folk fragment steps into the frame. With a dramatic flourish of hands and power laden words he produces a fount of flame.

@discobot roll 1d8

:game_die: 4

I currently only can play by post (rolegate.com) so I would be totally down for this.

Same here. This is a test play buy I’m open for a real game. I can DM or play. I like this format

@Farmer808 the angry goblin swings at you with his rusty sword.

@discobot roll 1d20+2

:game_die: 3

The timer clicks down to 1

“You and your dull blades are nothing to me!”

Angry tears well up in the goblins eyes. “You will never rescue the Prince! The witch of the swamp will turn you into a frog!”

“That’ll teach you! Some of my best friends are frogs!

Wait… what prince? I was just passing through and saw dice rolling and figured I’d help out. I should probably get to know you better before I attempt to set you fire.

What is your name friend Goblin?”

:vulcan_salute:

“Bogbreath” answered the stunned goblin. “Endora the witch hired us to kidnap Prince Link. I think she is trying to seduce his older brother Kovitch. Some idea she got from an 80’s movie staring David Bowie. She hired us to help her.”

“Bogbreath? Nice to meet you. This 80s movie have you seen it? Is it any good?

What are you getting paid? Is Endora good to work for? Would you like to grab an ale after this obviously flawed plan is thwarted by some heroic group of adventures?”

I can see a big future for Bogsbreath and… I will say lillyhammer the small one fragment. Let’s make this happen :joy::+1:

OOC: this is sweet!

Brawden the Ugly brushes his mangled hair from his pockmarked human face and draws back his bow with his sights on one of the goblins. “Damn greenskins,” he mutters as he let’s the arrow loose.

@discobot roll 1d20+4

:game_die: 16