ICRPG Hack

dcc
ose
tbh

Hi, I’m back, haha! My normal Sunday night group has been loving ICRPG and the ease of the ruleset so much, that instead of switching systems on them when our Altered State game ends in a couple of weeks, I decided to Hack together a fantasy ICRPG Hack using resources from OSE, DCC, and TBH. Feel free to use this, tweak it, or burn it down as you wish! Note, this is a copy in my Drive.

I just skimmed through but I can already say there are some wicked cool ideas in this doc. Can’t wait to read it fully on the weekend. Thanks for sharing, man.

Yee!!! this is really good!

Sorry for reopening the thread, but the link seems dead, are you planning on re-uploading it or publicating it on DTRPG ?

did anyone save a copy of this?

Hey everyone. Unfortunately the file was corrupted somehow and I ended up having to remove it. To top it off, all of my downloaded copies were on an ssd that died. Apologies!

any chance of remaking or rewriting it?

This was a quick hack i had put together that never saw play. It was theory and basically was just some DnD classes diluted to the essence that is ICRPG.

At this time I have no plans on revisiting this particular hack.

@Alex could you remove this post or archive it so it doesn’t confuse more folks? Thanks!