ICRPG Colonial Gothic 12/15 0900-1300 Eastern I

The player on discord is going to take Captain Andrew Lewis, the hunter

Yep, it’s the hunter for me - looking forward to the game :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll have the Zoom link up in Roll20 about quarter til

Thanks very much for running the game Jason, had great fun gaming with you guys :smiley:

Thank you everyone for playing! I really appreciate your patience and willingness to test out new rules. If I run another game in this setting I’ll do it in a city so we can actually explore the period better.

Thanks for running it today. Good fun. Gave me a strong Ravenous (movie) feel. Since Robert Carlyle played in it, my character name was highly relevant.

Thanks for the game. Sorry if my laughing at terrible rolls took anyone out of the feel of the game, it just got a bit ridicules at a point for me, and I was on 3 hours of sleep, and caffeinated.

I think this was very fun action horror. I’d love to play again in this world. I’ll pm @Jason or perhaps post somewhere where more people can opine on some of the settings trapping that we might have missed. But I’m being way too analytical at the moment. Time for a nap and then breakfast.

Sounds good, I’d love to fine tune things further.

I was messaging with @Shadymutha tonight and I’ll post a new topic on these forums next week after some clean up of the rules and tables. I’ll tag all of today’s players in the initial post.