Coming in October is Index Card RPG: Age of Snakes, an official Alfheim adventure supplement written by myself and illustrated by Frogboy himself!
I made a webpage that contains all the highlights. But if you don’t feel like clicking, here are the bullets:
King Henryk has fallen. This sets off a chain reaction of events across all of Alfheim that gives rise to the Snake-Men once more, and giving power to Bast, the ruthless successor to the snake-god mastermind Sett. Bast controls the minds of all Snake-Men, and uses them to topple one region after another.
Age of Snakes: Adventures in a Fallen Alfheim is a game supplement for use with Index Card RPG. It contains over 80 pages of content themed to the 150-year period following the death of King Henryk. The book contains the following:
- All artwork done by the original creator of ICRPG, Brandish Gilhelm of Runehammer Games
- A new villain, the undead Snake-Man Bast
- 14 new character tags
- 6 pregenerated “Champions” to kickstart the fight against the Snake-Men
- Details for all 15 regions of Alfheim on how the Age of Snakes has affected them
- 13 new monsters, four of which are Snake-Man variants
- 3 unique adventures that work together to tell the story of the end of the Age of Snakes, or as standalone adventures
The digital version of this book includes:
- Print-and-play standees containing all monsters
- Printable multi-page PDFs of all maps for physical tables
- Raw art in separate PNGs that can be used for Virtual Table Tops (VTTs)
UPDATE: I’ve updated my webpage to something more shop-friendly, and will start a newsletter where I will email:
• some YouTube reviews early with personal insights
• preview upcoming projects
• exclusive discounts and freebies
ADDITIONALLY, I am now offering a free PDF called “ICRPG Age of Snakes- The Lost Tables,” which contains 7-8 pages of content that didn’t make the cut.
( ***** NOTE: I drew the sketches contained in the Lost Tables document, not Brandish Gilhelm. *****)
Download it at the website and sign up for my newsletter, if you please. thaumavore.com