I Need Your Help! What is your favorite ICRPG Community Content?

question

Shameless self promotion. I ran a community game awhile back for Halloween and published the one-shot for others to play.

A lot of great recommendations in the thread so far!

I will always always ALWAYS recommend @Kindred 's The Division and First Responders guides. Truly fantastic ideas and they look amazing as well.

Both are absolutely fantastic. They make a fine addition to Altered State, or in my case were really great for a near future style cyberpunk game I ran for a bit!

OK, shameful self-promotion underground world strike!

.Space Fantasy Types
Ghost Mountain Types: the Mad Scientist
Ghost Mountain Type: the Doc
Ghost Mountain Type: the Tracker - INDEX CARD RPG / Resources - RUNEHAMMER
Ghost Mountain Types: the Preacher
Ghost Mountain Types: the Gambler
Ghost Mountain Types: the Gunslinger
Ghost Mountain Types: the Revenant
Ghost Mountain Types: the Brave
Simple Ghost Mountain Showdown
.Alternative Alfheim Starting Gear
Master Ed. “Hero Essentials” Table needs update
Riffing on the Spell Lists
Narrative Spell Casting Costs and Taboos
Gloriously Dropping to 0 HP
Potions of Peril! - a potion mishap table
Sci Fi Loot WIP
Energy-Scarce Sci Fi
Expertise: A new experimental Stat
Spaceship Loot

I was just about to post this! For modern settings (that have some tech) I think it’s perfect and sets the tone I like as well.

Many modern settings go the horror route - which is cool too - just not what I default to.

@KaneDriscol great idea to consolidate the favorites. Not sure if it’s been done before but even if it has a refresh like this is awesome.

Not listing this one is a sin :smile: It’s for 2nd edition, but it looks great, wonderful and thorough piece of work.

Hey Kane!

This looks like a fun project. Most of the stuff I’ve posted is system neutral, but I’ll share here in case you think anything fits the bill:

Random Encounter Tables: A Guide (Using random encounter tables)
Wilderness Random Encounter table! (Other tables nested in comments)
Random Encounters (Assorted, specific locations) (More tables)
Desert: Random Encounter Table (Even more tables)
Rethinking Initiative: Phases, not Turns (Initiative discussion)
Rethinking Magic: Discord Post Mortem (Magic systems discussion)
Fantasy Roleplaying in the Bronze Age (Bronze age play, updated version in comments)
ICRPG/5e Equipment (Old martial gear by die category with tags)
The HP Issue: Two Solutions (Hit Points discussion)

I can’t wait to see what this turns into!

AC

Very well, here are all the ICRPG specific tokens sets that I have produced:

At lot of folks probably don’t remember Axebane, but he has a bunch of gems for ICRPG, including the epic Moldy Codex #1. I still use it as a reference when considering shopping in ICRPG.

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/browser/publisher/8224

Yeah, I remember Axebane! He put out a lot of good stuff!

My cosmic horror genre hack
(Hope this stupid link works…)

Rightfully so… Jewel of the Monkey God is my go to for an intro/con game.

It. Is. SO. Good.

Eso es todo. :sunglasses:

I’m pretty proud of this little adventure I made years ago.

Feel free to throw it up for the wall to have!

For my own stuff, I like to think that my Burn Die is pretty cool! :blush:

And while I do not think that my Eyes of Chronepsis are as cool, they got a :heart: like :heart: from @Runehammer so they make me feel special! :star_struck:

Best for last though:

This GM Assistant Product by @Kindred has some really useful random tables

I’m a big fan of Black Light even if I’ve only played it once!

The Heart Monitor from @Tilmah is a very useful tool!

@rpgerminator makes some fun stuff!

And of course, there’s the community adventure Beyond the Gate & Key that I still need to run someday soon!

I’m pumped to see what else this community makes! Thanks @KaneDriscol for this opportunity for a little… community retrospective I guess we could call it? :smile:

Katana Tentacle Party aka “Yakuzas vs the Mythos” ICRPG adventure by Alexandre Kobayashi. Had to look into the following website where it is tagged as FREE: https://www.dieheart.net/index-card-rpg-resources/ and link to google drive is still active.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions! I don’t know if I would have found all of these without your help! If you’re hoping to see this collection of suggestions gathered in one place, check out this post:

Whoa, this is incredible! It’s really cool to see all of it together in one spot!

This is amazing!! Take a hero coin! :herocoin:

You are a gentleman and a scholar!!

I have this ICRPG fantasy hack, which I made for playing DnD/PF campaigns and adventure paths. New traditional bioforms, classless, ability-focused, spellburn based level-less magic. Including travelling rules mixed from PF1e and Dungeon World. Influenced here and there by Dragon Age.