I have a idea for a game

If I get enough people I will like to run this game.
My game idea now I have been thinking about it more is this. As a young kid, you played the RPG Dragons & Dungeons a dark fantasy base game, some of you still do. The last few years back it has become a computer game. That has taken it to the next level of global exposure. Not including books & TV movies. It is now 2000, and you’re a young adult you hear they plan to have a theme park soon. But to make sure that people will like it. They are having a traveling fair called The Darkmoon Faire with smaller versions of the rides and events that will be in the park. The buzz on the inter chat rooms about this fair is dope.
The story starts with you getting on the Dragon ride roller coaster. During the ride, a big flash happens & now you find yourself in an arena where you are wearing gear that looks like it belongs in the game. You’re not sure if this is real of a very awesome simulation you hear they are trying to perfect. But you hear growling in the shadows, & they sound not so happy to meet you.
You are a young adult kid anywhere between the games of 12 - 19. You have played this game a lot. So you think you know the stats of most of the monsters you might see. You speak the Lingo of a gamer very well. But you’re not sure is this a game or real?
You have 8 points for your ICRPG PC 1 milestone.