I bought some blank index cards...

As the title says, I bought some blank index cards. My plan is to print out the items listed in the starting loot list so my players (my wife and 3 kids) can have a easy to reference card for each of the items they have and their effects. My plan is to eventually have a card for all starting loot, spells, and all items from each loot table, as well as any custom stuff we come up with.

I would also like to print off the icrpg volumes, but since they are formatted with 4 images per sheet I’m looking for a good way to split up the images for printing. Was hoping some of you fine shields would be able to point me in the right direction.

I would also be open to formatting suggestions for my custom cards as well, currently I’ve written up cards for the starting loot kits and packs, but they are just set up as centered text, item title being large/ bold text and the description/contents being smaller non-bold with a generic box border around the outside. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris

Check out this thread for separated cards of the index cards volumes: All Index Card volumes images separated!

You’ve also got a card template in this thread: ICRPG Loot Card Template

My man! I was trying to search on here earlier and for the volumes with separate images and couldn’t find then lol, obviously my search skills here need some work.

I’ll try and make up some cards with that template later and see how it works printed on an index card, I’m a little concerned that the layout might look a little “squished”?

Thanks!
Chris