Homebrew Class for EZD6

homebrew

My first homebrew class for EZD6

I like this. It is significantly stronger than other classes, though. I would suggest a few updates:

Armor: Iron Skin and Iron Will can be combined to: 5+ to Armor and Miraculous Saves
BOON: Melee (including Unarmed) and Acrobatics

Unarmed Attack and Dual-Wielding would act the same as the Warrior’s Dual Wielding: get an additional BOON, making it 3D6

Flurry of Blows could be: when rolling unarmed, you can take two successes as hits. (So 3D6 can have up to 2 hits without Crit. More with Crits)

Circle Kick is like SWEEP inclination, so leave the inclination choice handle it (since other inclinations would allow for cool MA warriors with potential magicks or miracles)

Stun: Karma point PER ROUND of the stun after a successful strike (Giving up 1 successful Strike [Allowing Crits to stun AND damage])

great ideas! and Cheers!

I really like your mods to this. Great Job Tofu!

The game is great for one-shots and short campaigns.

My players really love more options and granular power increase, so it’s hard to play this long term with them.

I can see that. I think a lot of systems like this lack scalability. I run a Dungeon World game with my group and scale becomes a little bit of an issue. I think EZD6 has room to scale with their Dice Pools… and you can scale with special effects with double Crits and stuff. This is just the scaffolding. I heard that they are planning to offer more structured advancement in a future supplement.

This reminds me of the early days of OD&D with the development of tiers.