Heroes of the Hammer and character sheets

question

Hi,

any chance Heroes of the Hammer will be updated for current ruleset/item set? I love the collection very much, the characters, the art - everything - except the items, which have no descriptions and I cant even find them in lists of 2e/3e. I am planning to play ICRPG in nearby fantasy pub and not sure how to handle this issue

Second question: all character sheets I can find are very beautiful, but I cant find any with Stun points. Are there any? Stun points are so far my preferable way how to handle magic for one-shots with strangers, although I personally love the other options (spell burner, yog crystals etc.).

Hey, I’m not sure Heroes of the Hammer will get an official rebuild, unfortunately. They were always meant to be a bit of a DIY project. That’s why the items aren’t found in the loot tables or anything. It leaves it open for you to stat yourself and fit into your game.

As for a sheet with stun points, I dont recall seeing any with them either except for Vigilante City. I haven’t run an advanced Mage yet with the new ME setup (mostly use the basic magic system) but what kind of space do you need to track Stun Points?

I need any kind of space to track Stun points, which will not violate the art of the character sheet. They are very pretty and I would just hate drawing some improvised box on it, I would prefer to have something visually consistent.

Anyway, if there is none, I will try to do some. Vigilante City is unfortunately the only supplement I didnt buy and with ME already purchased I am not that excited to buy it just for character sheet. I just wanted to verify with the community, if there are any…

Anyway, thanks for the info about sheets and the Heroes of the Hammer!

Give me just a minute, before you buy anything.

Try this. Just added a space above the HP box.

PDF

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17kTYLTSRdRoOy4SoBF3f0MXjwtB90B5f/view?usp=sharing

Thanks a lot. That is very kind!

You are a saint. Has anyone ever told you that?