Harkin's Slave Pit

I can’t believe I haven’t been on since July! I’ve run a whole ICRPG campaign with a ton of hacks since then. I am going to have to rectify that,

I wanted to share the module I just published for ICRPG here.

I’ve introduced a whole group of D&D veterans to ICRPG this past year, including sending copies to all of my gaming group lsst Christmas.

This adventure is my training dungeon. I use it to teach the ICRPG system and OSR play conventions at the same time. It’s 14 rooms full of increasingly difficult encounters, slowly introducing combat, magic, and the effort system over time.

If you are interested, you can read a little more on my blog,
Or check it out on DTRPG.

Thanks for this! I played this as a one shot and the players had a blast. But one issue I came across had to do with the descriptions of individual rooms. The document has notes like (Location A), except I wasn’t able to find what areas these referred to. This didn’t cause any real issues since I just improvised and figured out where they would be given the situation, but it did confuse me during prep work.

I’ll check it out, thanks!

Thanks so much for letting me know about that. I ended up having a lot of problems making the map. I literally had an electrician cut the power while I was in the middle of editing one draft of it. And a blackout during another. I’ve had to redraw it a few times. I guess I forgot about putting those marks on the final version.

I am planning on doing an update on the map where I color-code the areas for difficulty. I will remember to put those markings back in there.

I love the fact that I can hear how people enjoyed my Adventures. You just made my day!

Awesome! Thank you so much!