Hard Suit Tokens Have Just Washed Ashore!

art-assets

Hello Fellow Lumpheads,

I am excited to let you know that I have put out a set of VTT tokens for Hard Suit! I think this is my best set to date and I am proud of what I was able to produce. It has been a while since I have worked on tokens specifically, but after learning more about Hard Suit I was really inspired. Bio-mechanical suits are most certainly in my wheelhouse for inspiration, I really dig the idea of a mix of machine and living organic elements. On another note I re-designed and updated the actual rings for this set that I feel I higher quality than everything I have made thus far. Hope you folks get to play some Hard Suit, I know I am looking forward to it!

As always, happy gaming!

Congrats man, I love seeing your art, you work really hard at these!!

Thanks, I appreciate you recognizing that, I have been working hard on them. I feel like I have taken another step up with my skills recently. I spent a lot of time trying to hone the token discs and did a ton of fiddly stuff with the banner for DriveThru. I admit that I am not much of a graphic designer, I struggle with layout and that sort of thing.

I expect to have another Hard Suit set out in a week or two and have already sketched out the designs. Moving forward I will be focussed on non-fantasy stuff that will be ICRPG specific, perhaps with some content creation as well, we shall see.