Hard Suit or Pyros? I Need Players to Decide!

one-shot-adventure

Hey Everyone! I’ve been so tied up in Alfmarches that I haven’t been able to run a game for the forums in a while, but I found a free evening and am looking for some players! 4 to be exact!

Rescheduled for Saturday, July 30 from 7-10pm MST Planning on July 26 from 8-11pm MST. Using Discord and RHVTT. As for what, I’m debating between two things and once I’ve got some players, we’ll hash out which of the following:

Option 1: Opening Hard Suit Adventure

I mean, come on. Hard Suit just got released and I’m super excited to try it out.

Option 2: Exploratory Adventure in Pyros

I’ve had this idea of developing a campaign in PYROS, the Realm of Fire in the Runiverse, and I want to explore what that kind of setting would look like.

Both of these games would be exploratory and so we’ll be learning as we go. Let me know if you’re interested and would like to claim a seat! Thanks :smiley:

If you’re willing, I’m in.

Hard Suit sounds particularly cool.

If only your games were a bit earlier~
GLHF to the players! :v:

UPDATE:

I going to be rescheduling this game for Saturday July 30th at 7pm. Hopefully that still works for you @chrisbynum :smiley:

I’m down to play Hard Suit. Been reading thru the pdf sounds like fun.

I’m definitely interested.

Alas, it looks like I am going to miss you on Saturday night, so I will have to catch you on the next one. I bet it will be epic!