Lemme cut to the chase here, with some numbered items. That’ll be the fastest way to do this:
- Hank and Alex Alvarez made a game largely based on James Cameron’s “Aliens.”
- It is a 45-page PDF full of rules and mechanics almost two years in the making.
- It can be played without a GM, which means you can even play it one-player.
- It can also be incorporated into a GM-run game of ICRPG.
- Top-level Patreons receive this PDF for free.
- It is also now on sale at drivethruRPG.com
- It comes with a token pack with 31 unique map tiles and 8 commandos, as well as some other cool assets for VTT or print-and-play.
I think there are several takeaways from this release:
Being a top-level Patreon (Immortal) has been the single most rewarding Patreon experience I’ve ever had by far. The Immortals on the Discord server are their own little ecosystem of awesomeness.
Hank is a machine when it comes to putting out quality. He and Alex put out something very special in this PDF. Oh, it’s called Xeno Dead Zone (XDZ)
Hank is clearly not trying to get rich. The “value” of the Patreon and these individually priced PDFs is way, way higher than average. I could go on, but I don’t want it to get weird.
That is all. Have a great day.