Guild Wars 2 in ICRPG

I want to convert the world of GW2 into ICRPG. Any tips on how to start a project like that?

Actually i think it’s pretty straight forward. (Trying to remember the each races special power, and can’t). But re-skin Alfheim, add the special racial powers to the bio-forms.
Give the classes each something, though alfheim is pretty close. Rename and adjust

Then work your butt off on loot tables.

If you want to stay in theme, make loot tables that are class or race specific.

If there is not a direct influence of Guild Wars in ICRPG they are very similar, power and attacks are based on loot.
You have 10 attack types based on the loot you carry.

There is a ton of artwork on the internet or take high quality screenshots and crop out what you want for figures and other visual aids.

Raids are the main part of mmo’s you can’t replicate on tabletop RPGs.

I’d avoid the same style of boss fights, that in mmo’s are a coordinated dance, but you can use short timers like 1 turn timers to show where big attacks are about to land.

Remember the NPCs in ICRPG, do not follow the same rules as the characters at all. While loot might be themed it does not have to be based on what a char ranger would have on them.

I would also make most mobs 5 > HP or have teams of mobs share a heart. So your hero’s feel like hero’s.

In the end the mechanics of ICRPG fit in almost perfectly with guild wars 2. The rest is just loot and tone.

Just remember the hero’s (PCs) are playing for survivor badge and don’t come back from a defeat if their friends don’t bring them back.