Grow a world from a single sentence

In this post I wrote about a technique I used to create a home-brew world.

The system I am using is ICRPG of course but the same method can be used for any rule framework. I hope someone will benefit from using it in a creative way!

I like what I just read but I’m not sure if I’m just overtired but I feel like a flowchart would help me understand the chains linking thing. I’ll try again tomorrow lol

Each question is an arrow from observed effects to its cause. Each sequence of questions and explanations is a chain. Meaning a chain of thoughts or causality, as a figure of speech. Chains about different concepts can be entwined by factors that tie them together!chains

Oh damn. Was not expecting to actually see a flow chart :clap: things just make more sense to me this way. I really like the way doing that thing a child does… “but why??.. Okay… But why?” can fill out large parts of a world, which then starts making the ideas flow the more you ask why. I did this a little regarding the adventure I’m running next week and started getting some interesting background. Very cool.