Grizzly Encounter Stuff!

grizzly-encounter
supplement

Sounds good. Not sure when I’ll be actually running my game yet. I first saw that link to the FORCES preview not long after having the initial idea for the game, when I was wondering how to give the party more options without going full GMPC on them. Clearly you were in my head!

Love you stuff Grizzly

I use your Journeys mechanics every time my players move to a new story arch.

I ran your wolf minions last session on the mountain path to the Dwarven city, and they were great. Dropped one of my players who got mauled for 1 heart by their claws attack. Our cleric got him back on his feet though. But he now forever hates wolves.

All of GMGrizzly’s products are great additions to any GM’s archive and I’m very much looking forward to future releases.

Keep up the good work man.

Thank you, James! It’s good to know they found a good home :wink: May they continue to bring awesome to your table! Also, I love those adorable little murder machines. I don’t think they’ll ever be looked down on with my groups haha Minions/Warrior combo is also pretty solid.

FORCES is coming along, as are a few of the updates (much slower, transfer to new style was not as simple as I hoped).

(P.S., your kind words sound like perfect dtrpg review material cough cough :slight_smile:)

So can we get an update? Is all this cool stuff still coming or have you moved onto something else?

You’re right, it’s been a long time. So, here is an update (this will be a long post):

TL,DR: I’m still creating content, just very slowly.

I work full-time as an middle-school teacher, which takes huge amounts of my time. I would be cranking out stuff if I could rely on funds from projects like these and/or crowdsource like patreon or Kickstarter. However, I’m just one lumpyhead. Hopefully someday this might happen. Just not quite yet. I am still creating, editing, and modifying ideas as I can, however, until this becomes something more sustainable I can only expect to produce at most one idea a year. I have been considering collaboration on some projects. My computer was also down for a long time as was any form of drawing tablet until recently. Work has slowed down considerably and I now have a hobby schedule plan that should, if everything goes well (which rarely does) allow me to bring at least one project to y’all by the end of 2020. At least, that’s the idea. Now for project updates:

FORCES`
This is going to be my next publication. My plan for FORCES is to provide both a PDF and POD version, which will be a fun challenge and something new. I’m still really excited for that one. I have the product skeleton, now it’s time to finish and edit. My new-years goal is to publish in time for Christmas gifts :wink: We’ll see if life this year will allow that.
JOURNEYS/CIVILIZATIONS
I’m grouping them because I plan to roll them together into a single PDF and POD publication with updates and added content. They are currently my most popular products on DTRPG, which is why it is the next one after FORCES, hopefully published sometime 2021 (or whenever it is done).
MONSTERS
I now have the latest version of Scribus, which should help me fix the mobile pdf version of MONSTERS. I hope to have it repaired with minor edits to the content by the end of summer and will be my first update project. Additional monsters will come after as a full product.
IRADRUM
I am also working on a campaign/adventure set, IRADRUM, which will be an open-world, almost Skyrim-esque product with adventures, main quest, and side-quests from Norburg to the Kinder Peaks. At least one adventure and a couple side-adventures are close to ready for gaming. No projected completion date yet, as it depends on a player-group and schedules.
The Grizzly Rant Blog
I lost my domain for the blog and am working on repairs. It is… difficult. Hopefully it resolves soon, otherwise I may have to delete it and start over. :cold_sweat:
FUTURE PROJECTS
I have so many ideas, MYSTERIES and WAR probably bouncing in the noggin the most, followed by changing my original “tile” project into a series of XDZ mods in different settings. I’m going to avoid discussing these until I finish the above projects.

Happy gaming, my friends!

The Grizzly Rant blog is back!!! :slight_smile:

Most viewed posts:
FORCES: NPCs as LOOT
Balance and Spellburn
Towns and Room Design
JOURNEYS
The Hillman Wildling Problem
CHUNKS as Story

Hello there. So, since the domain is lost, is there any other way we could access your content again?

I believe his DTRPG is still up

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/12175/GrizzlyTabletop

Yes, indeed. And the PDFs there are great. But there was some knowledge that never made it into PDF, like CHUNKS as Story post and FORCES :frowning:

You should be able to find it by using the Wayback Machine on archive.org

And it works. Thanks again!!
You deserve every :herocoin: :herocoin:

Thank you @RUNEHAMMER_OPS for the dtrpg link to my products. Here is the new open domain link to the old blog: http://grizzlytabletop.blogspot.com/