Great Book! Audible

While you are trapped inside building your dungeon you should listen to this book. Today’s Audible daily deal:

Kings of the Wyld

100% enjoyment

Nice! I just finished reading the sequel, I have never tried audio books… might be fun to go back and have a listen.

It had an excellent reader. I am still limping my way through Bloody Rose. I will get there eventually.

I have seen a lot of people say they found Bloody Rose slow, I read it in like three days haha. I think it was a worthy sequel, stick to it till the end!

Just finished the sequel. While a totally different volume, it is equal in quality. The first is a testosterone filled epic, the sequel is a female power story that equals and fulfilling the first story. Completely fulfills the story.

They are two different stories, both about the fulfillment of brotherhood. The first from the perspective of the masculine and the second from the perspective of the feminine.

While I feel both are from the perspective of the male. Both tell a story of sacrifices and loss. If the difference is not apparent to you, perhaps it is the perfect tale for you.