GM Binder

today_i_found_out

Just putting this here in case some people haven’t found it yet. It is new to me and it looks like a great reference for homebrew stuff!

That’s cool!
Thanks for sharing dude

Intriguing. Does anyone know if the beautiful, functional documents are going to be DTRPG-able PDFs? My eyes glazed over at the subscription + Kickstarter part, and miles of change log.

I dunno, sorry. :open_mouth:
I just discovered it too and I didn’t investigated it, quite.

@BlazingPolyhedron It’s cool. That wasn’t a bust on you or even the product. I am just not very technical. I’ve been looking for an “Idiot Proof” solution to get Some of my more useful ICRPG bits into a few polished looking PDFs I can throw up on DTRPG PWYW to further support the cause.

Matter of fact I just recently broke down and finally bought Acrobat. I have started trying to put one of my BLACK LIGHT scenarios into Hankerin’s free ICRPG adventure template as a sort of pilot project. But then had to be out of town for past week+ for an unexpected funeral. Learning to do Acrobat things via an iPad Mini has been kinda frustrating. Hope it will be easier when I get home and can use the laptop.

No worries! I understood it wasn’t a bust! :smiley:
And good luck with all the projects! Can’t wait to see what you accomplish!