Get yo Art on Peeple!

I like them a bunch, well done

What if you made cards to represent safe spots to stand on while they are attacked by the froglodites? They’d have to “jump” from card to card (difficulty increases with distance) to approach the door and then position themselves to defend the door while it’s being opened.

You could even have a limit of how many people could be on a card at any given time to increase the tactical opportunities/challenges?

I like that! Thanks!

Had some fun on the iPad making a frog

Yes! This is awesome! I love your style.

Hey there, Shield Wall! I thought I’d share a quick screenshot of my latest modular dungeon: The Catacombs! :smiley:

Very cool, I get a sweet Zelda vibe from it.

What program you using. (Is that gimp?)

I’m drawing it all in Gimp and assembling pieces in Tiled Map Editor. :slight_smile:

It works in Tiled?! Hell yeah :herocoin: X :infinity:

It is purpose-built for tiled! I’ve got nearly 100 tokens going into this set for lots of variety. :slight_smile:

Hey all. Just starting a new campaign with friends, and made some paper minis of their characters. Thought I’d share. Photo is from one of my players, along with a larger look at the group.

Super cool man, I love the group illustration!

These are awesome! Characters have always been a trouble spot for me art wise

That is AWESOME-SAUCE!.. Love the style and the Swamp Witch… Cool!

Awesome. Wished I could draw.

Yeah I am digging dat swamp witch too! :frog:

Thanks for the kind words all.

@GmGrizzly I’m lucky to have some players who gave me a lot of details or had pretty much drawn out their characters on their sheets. Otherwise I tend to look up art/research online to get ideas. Fantasy art is a struggle for me.

@Ezzerharden @Fuzzymagoo For some reason my buddy wanted to create their own bio-form. We hashed it out, and when I asked them what it looked like, they thought for a bit, the said, “kinda like a big frog?” :joy:

You know I’m jumping back in here with my latest dungeon progress! Temple of the Serpent!

This is January’s monthly dungeon I’m working on, and after getting a few under my belt I feel like I’m expanding my ability and techniques. I’ve still got a way to go, but it’s coming along. :slight_smile:

I came across a different art style for maps on the Dungeon craft facebook page. I decided to try it out for my current campaign. It’s interesting because it’s more of a landscape view as opposed to a overhead view. For me it makes the world feel more alive. Like your standing on another hill or peak and looking out at the world instead of looking down directly over it.

Fun With Xill

Last but NOT least.
A true TITAN