Garden of Acid One-Shot (Alfheim or Waste Is Not Kind)

one-shot-adventure

Hey! I’m looking for some players to brave the sewers and take down a nefarious villain and his sickening scheme! Here’s what you know:

You’ve finally tracked down The Chemist, a villain you’ve encountered before but always managed to slip through your fingers, back to his hideout in the sewers. You know that he’s been working on some plan to poison the city and the surrounding area. Turning into an inhospitable wasteland of poison and death. And you know that you’ve got to stop him tonight.

Can you survive the wretched sewers and whatever else The Chemist has in store for you?

Hoping to set this in Alfheim or the Waste Is Not Kind. Basic character creation setup and then using RHVTT and Discord to play.

Let me know if you’d like to claim a seat :smiley:

Definitely interested and available for either Alfheim or The WINK, if there is a seat for me.

Interested! What day/time are you thinking of running this? WINK has been on my list of “must play” for a bit so I’d love to try that!

I would love to join in for either setting. Available at the given time!

if there is still room would love to play!

@Ogbang, @Vigilant_Games, and @GoblinJunkyard, I had some quick sign-ups for this game and so this Monday session is full for now, but I’ll send out a message and perhaps we can coordinate another time to play this adventure or another one. I’m more than happy to run WINK for anyone interested :smiley:

So pumped to see this happening! Can’t wait to hear how it goes!