Game Master Seeking Adventurers

Hi everybody. I’m currently looking to GM for a group of 4-5 on Friday nights EST. We would use ICRPG’s system, Roll20 to keep track, and Discord for voice chat. I’ve ran 5e for 4 years and am excited to finally run ICRPG. I’ve been told my GMing style is vibrant, whatever that means. I haven’t planned anything big and epic. I want to have a session 0 to meet you and talk about what we want in a campaign and roll characters. I don’t think I left anything out. Thanks for checking my post and I hope to hear from you soon.

I am potentially down. Are you thinking about a long-running campaign or a short arc or a few sessions?

Also potentially interested. I have similar questions to Alex. Also time zone start time, session length and other details if you have them.

I could be interested too with more details…

I would like to throw my hat into the interested category with the same questions that the other good folk have posted above :slight_smile:

I don’t think I left anything out.

Guess I left quite a bit out. Sorry about that and sorry for the late reply. Timezone is Eastern Standard Time. We would start playing between 830-9pm and play for 3-4 hours. I don’t know how long the overall length of the story would be. I personally don’t like long-running campaigns and prefer short arcs. Though I plan on preparing a session or two at a time and depending on where the story takes us it might run a little long. For the setting I’m likely to run a fantasy and use Alfheim but I’m open to anything and really want to know what you the players (whoever you may be) decide.

I’d be very interested! Long time ttrpg-er, new to index card rpg. Let me know if you still have any spots.

We’re still looking for at least one more player. Session 0 is gonna be held this Friday if we manage a full party.

I’d be up for joining.

I’m sorry I missed that you were looking to do a session zero yesterday. Did the session happen?

seems Im late but I’m interested.