Full Set

Is that one on the far left 1st edition?

Yessir. That is first edition.

Well now you’re just showing off!

It’s an illness. It really is.

No sir. It IS the cure.

Oh yeah? OH YEAH??? well fine. That’s just lovely. No really. I didn’t buy the 1e print. But I did JUST grab all the others in print for no good reason. I had already printed the PDFs lol

Nice! I have yet to get the Magic one, but I have the other three in glorious hardback.

Soon!

No first edition here but we going hard anyway

I was looking at my rpg collection and was really bothered by the fact that i don’t own the physical copy of my favorite rpg game! I promptly bought the physical copy and am going to buy the others! This system is worth every single cent.

I only have access to the PDF’s, so when printing I went down a different route:

Core
This has the rules, GM Mastery, WORLDs Milestones, GM Grizzly’s Journeys and Civilizations, Loot Tables.

Worlds
Just the Alfheim sections from CORE and WORLDS

Monsters
The monster section from CORE, GM Grizzlys Monsters VOL 1, ICRPG/D&D Monster Tome, Monster rollers from WORLDS

Characters
The Alfheim character creation pages from CORE

Character Booklets
The Alfheim character creation pages from CORE in little A5 booklets for the players and my Archetype Cards

I stripped out any mention of Warp Shell and Ghost Mountain. I think I will print out MAGIC as its own book. So I can slowly introduce the good stuff. I want to redo the Character creation booklets to strip out any Magic from there and add in Tags, as I prefer to start with no/low magic and have it awaken within the world.

Here’s the link to my hand-bound book:

It is missing Blood & Snow and MAGIC. I’ll bind a new version eventually.