FULL- Jewel of the Monkey God

one-shot-adventure

Looking for 4 Heroes brave enough to face the Monkey God.

The first 4 people interested that can make it for the set day and time are in! Monday, July 6th at 6pm Pacific. The built-in calendar here on the Forum and visible for this post should display the correct day/time for your location.

Deep in a mountainous jungle temple there is a fabled sapphire said to be larger than the head of a grown man and worth a King’s ransom in gold. Locals warn that those who enter the Temple ruins must face the Monkey God, an evil entity that resides in the very Jewel itself. Legends say that this Jewel uses its foul influence to bind servants to its will and consume their souls. Destroying it may be the only way to survive…

Can you survive the trail to the ancient temple?
Can you discover the secrets of the Monkey God?
Can you make it out alive with the lost riches in tow?

Alfheim Characters: 8 points +Bio-Form bonuses and 1 Milestone in addition to standard Starting Gear. Core 2e only. May your dice roll high.

I am good to go to play Monday! Is it in Alfheim Joe? And do you mean 1 Milestone in addition to the starting milestone?

Thanks for running this!

Yup, in Alfheim. And you’re correct, take another milestone on top of your starting loot. :grin::+1:

Super awesome to have you at the table again, my friend. :blush:

I’m game. Jungle love!

Welcome to the jungle, amigo! :raised_hands:

I am totally interested if there is still an opening available. It has been too long since we engaged in some jungle shenanigans!

I would love to take a seat if one is still free. I’m available monday.

Hell yes, dude! Welcome aboard!

In like Flynn! Last seat is yours, my dude. :grin:

Let me know the next time you have a game set up. I would be interested in playing.