Full Group, ty! Saturday Night Barrowmaze Crawl

playthrough

EDIT: We are full tonight, thanks everyone! Keep an eye out for future Saturday Barrowmaze games to come!

Looking for more, tonight 2/15/2020 @ 8:00 PM Central Time!

The game: Sandbox Barrowmaze Crawl, not a one-shot, not a campaign, but a persistent living world.
System: 5 Torches Deep with some ICRPG mix.
Lethality: Very High.

Come join us plunder the halls of Barrowmaze Ruins and solve the mysteries haunting the people of Helix. These are not recorded, just some Saturday night fun! The game is drop in and out friendly, you can join any week, bring back your characters, or make new ones whenever you wish.

You don’t need 5 torches deep to play, I’ll provide character sheet and will personally help you build your first character. Takes less than 20 min most of the time.

We already have enough to play, but I want to welcome anyone else interested!

Two seats open at the time of this posting. Camera is nice, but a microphone is required.

We use RFE Discord Chat, Audio by Google Hangouts, Game in Roll20.

Definitely interested. Never used hangouts for audio, but it can’t be to awful too puzzle out yeah?

How long do your sessions usually run?

Sweet well you are first to post, so I’ll PM you with some details!

It’s kinda up to the group it’s probably 3 hours ish… 2 to 4, no more then 4 for sure

Ok, I’m in if there is still room!

Great, you are in! I’ve sent you a PM with the discord link!

We are full tonight! Thank you everyone, this is my favorite group of lumpy heads!