Free RPG Day 2023

playthrough
inspiration

Hey, Just a quick blurb about Free RPG Day.

With Free RPG Day coming up on the 24th of June, I thought I would hop on to share the info in this space. While ICRPG is not among the content available for RPG Day, that does not mean we can’t get out and enjoy the hobby with other gamers, I will be running ICRPG: Fall of Anor in my local game store for new and experienced gamers alike.

If you want to check to see if you have a retailer near you who is participating in Free RPG Day you can check at: https://freerpgday.com/gamers/

If anyone has run the Fall of Anor and would like to give pointers I will gladly jot down some notes for the game.

Game on!

If you’re running the “Planet Killer” (Part 1) portion of the Fall of Arnor as a one-shot adventure, consider consulting @KaneDriscol’s notes on running the session in real time, with a fixed session length and a live countdown in which the players have to accomplish their objectives and escape. We recently revisited that same GM concept @JDH ran a Mandalorian-inspired adventure using foes from his postapocalyptic The Waste Is Not Kind setting.

Kane’s real-time Arnor live play is here

https://youtu.be/uQGCQjVHE3I

Good luck.

Will do thanks.

I am contemplating having a stack of Premade characters in Index Cards or card stock, any recommendations for these will also be greatly appreciated.

I can hook you up with some resources I put together when I ran Fall of Arnor at my local convention earlier this year.

Take a hero coin for hosting a great game and spreading the word of ICRPG :herocoin:

That would be greatly appreciated. I am currently making printable GM booklets for the adventures.

I will be making printable Character Guide booklet as well just to have a few available for players who want to make a character rather than run a premade.

Thanks, is that usable in the next Adventures of Perdu.
Just kidding :grin:

I really like to spread the word and love of the hobby any time I can.

Reminder to everyone FREE RPG DAY is this Saturday. Find a local participating store near you in the links in the first post.

Meet new gamers.
Play new games.
Introduce people to the hobby.
Get out there and enjoy the Hobby!

Well Free RPG Day has ended for the this year but that does not mean that the promotion of the hobby stop. Thank you to every one who participated by playing, game mastering, spreading the word and showing interest. I will look forward to next year’s Free RPG Day.

Special thanks to @KaneDriscol for suppling me with printable material to run “The Fall of Arnor” at my local game store. Everyone who sat down at the table enjoyed the session, and I enjoyed being their referee.

Until next time, Happy Gaming.